Blog on DLMUp one level
Here I'll collect the thoughts about DLM.
- dlm_recvd small picture
- How does dlm_recvd work?
- Profile data with different table sizes
- Results and oprofile output of comoonics-benchmark with different table sizes
- Influence of Locktable sizes (rsbtbl_size/lkbtbl_size)
- It might be that the size of the locktable and its dependencies influences the performance of find_lock_by_id.
- changing scheduler priority of the dlm kernel processes
- Another Idea is to increase the priority of the process(kernel) that calls the find_lock_by_id function
- find_lock_by_id ideas
- What does __find_lock_by_id and how is it called.
- Oprofile Analysis
- What did oprofile of a running system showed. And how was it influenced.